Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fingers-Crossed-Snow-Days

So I got my leaves delivered from the City of Eugene, and it promptly snowed six inches on top of the pile. It's eight degrees here today.

Needless to say my garden is under snow, too, and I won't be mulching it with leaves today. Next weekend is full of parties, and Ali will be back from India by then, so I'll be slobbering all over him.
The following weekend is Solstice, with all the celebratory plans that come with it.

Maybe I can get to spreading leaves on the last weekend of the month.

And one other update: I have an interested party biting at the Osa Mountain Village lot for sale. It's been three years since it's been on the market. It sure would be nice to get it off our hands. The couple thinking about it has not yet made an offer, so it's still really iffy, but we'll wait and see.


1 comment:

  1. I am extremely greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app free spotify premium apk that is you would possibly have an interest to appear thereon

    ReplyDelete